Saturday 15 December 2012

Eugene Ukulele now has his own website!

Oh yes, good news; one of my favourite uke players now has his own website. If you have enjoyed Eugene Ukulele's videos on this blog, on Youtube or anywhere else, get yourself over there and have a look.

The tag-cloud at the bottom of the page will take you to a few videos if you haven't seen any. Just look for eugeneukulele.

His website is called eugene's old-time ukulele and it really is great! I won't tell you any more - just get over there and take a look!

What's more - eugene (Jon) is one of the nicest folk around.

Here's one of his original songs, which you see over there... I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!