Monday 7 May 2012

Didn't we Have a Luverly Time, the Day we Went to Desford!















In the heart of rural England, not far from Market Bosworth and the site of the Battle of Bosworth Field, preparing to play in the Go Ukulele Crazy spot at "Desford Together". Everybody sing along, now! And at last the sun came out. Well, with all those cheerful little ukuleles, it would, wouldn't it!















In the final two numbers, the banjo-ukes are allowed to join in - (they're so loud, you know!) And my little 1920's Slingerland Maybelle comes out of retirement after.... decades! "Leaning on a Lamppost"


Well wasn't that fun! Take a bow, ladies and gents!







No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!