Friday 25 May 2012

Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa.....

I didn't do Latin at school, but I know what this means.

My fault.

I dun wrong.

I'm (just a little bit) in the dog-house.

I bought a new ukulele...

And didn't tell LSH...

I meant to, but the time wasn't quite right...

You know how it is.

If you're into ukuleles, I'm sure you do...

But I should have told him before he caught me trying to stuff it under my desk.

I don't REALLY suffer from UAS - (Ukulele Acquisition Syndrome)

After all, I only had one uke - and one banjo-uke...

But I wanted to try a soprano...

So I bought a little sky-blue Mahalo. Only £20...

But I shoulda come clean.

Coulda woulda shoulda.

I shouldn't hide things from my husband...

Mea Culpa.

Where's that hair shirt.....


But it is a sweet little uke. And with Aquilas on it, it plays just fine - for me - for now. I've christened it "Rhapsody"

While I save for that tenor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!