Tuesday 1 May 2012

"Forgive me Dear, the Curtain Falls..."

Last week on stage performing in Die Fledermaus was huge fun and the music with full orchestra was, as always, fabulous - but when the curtain came down for the last time on Saturday night, that was the last one for me, I have decided, after about fifteen years. It has been a blast, but life moves on and I have other music with which to fill my leisure hours. Namely, the ukulele, of course. And tap-dancing - my only nod to regular exercise! So - yesterday - tap dance class, rehearsing for a demo in a local shopping centre later this month; tomorrow - ukulele group, rehearsing for a spot at a local fete on Sunday. Life is certainly a song - but from now on, without the tiaras!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! I hope you enjoy this blog and I'd love to hear your comments! But I know you'll forgive me if I read them over before I click the "publish" button! Thanks!